Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
- Jim Gillespie, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is going to appear on the "Roadmap to Rebound" segment hosted by Maria Bartiromo on CNBC Friday March 20th at 4:30 PM to talk about the current state of housing. I would highly recommend you tune in if you can. Jim is always an eloquent speaker, and we at Coldwell Banker are fortunate to have his leadership.
- Kelly Rebimbas, Senior Loan Officer at Sunbelt Lending sent out the following newsflash; as reported by the Shirmeyer Rate Market Report, Sigma Research, Inc.: "Big moves from the FOMC as we expected. The FOMC is increasing the MBS purchase program another $700B, taking the total to $1.25T; the Feb will buy $300B in US treasuries through the rest of the year. The Fed will add another $100B of purchases of Fannie and Freddie debt. A market surprise. The Fed is now walking the walk that BOE and BOJ have announced this past week. A huge help for the re-financing of mortgages if the amount the Fed will buy of MBSs is considered enough to get the 30 year fixed down to 4.5% -We will see what happens...Finally someone in Washington has gotten off the dime and did something of serious direct magnitude."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
- Residential "Pendings" February 2008: 540
- Residential Closed Sales February 2008: 263
- Residential "Pendings" February 2009: 904
- Residential Closed Sales February 2009: 405
Yeah there's a crisis! --and The crisis is: No one is giving us something to shoot for anymore. We are rewarding the under achievers, bailing out the irresponsible, and wallowing in this whole pitiful mess! Let me tell you, there are excellent buys in Naples Florida! --and The sun shines here almost every day! It was 75 degrees today! I've got grapefruit and oranges growing in my back yard for goodness sake!
There are 78 million baby boomers beginning to retire this year...I only need to connect with a couple of dozen of them each year to make an honest living!
Listen, I'm not saying that we should look the other way & it will all go away...I'm saying, "let's choose to participate in the recovery"! Yes, there are some issues that definitely need resolving, but nearly 1000 buyers made the decision to move forward despite the naysayers and went into contract on a home or condo in the past 28 days in Naples Florida! Fifty two of those contracts were for over $1 million dollars! A few were for over $10 million dollars! Call us today and let us share some of the "Good News" about Naples Real Estate with you! We hope to hear from you soon, and we look forward to earning your business! 239-370-0574