Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Coldwell Banker Previews International
Celebrates 80th Anniversary!
Coldwell Banker Previews International is happy to celebrate its 80th anniversary this month. Paying tribute to the legacy started in 1933 by the PREVIEWS founder, Henderson Talbot. Talbot was a real estate agent with ties to Hollywood who introduced the use of motion picture to market his high end listings. Imagine his vision, utilizing film, allowing international buyers the ability to "preview" exclusive listings around the world! Coldwell Banker has always been ahead of the curve in marketing luxury homes. To read the full article about this milestone click here: PREVIEWS.
For information about the Previews market in Naples Florida, please contact us today. 239-370-0574.
Thank you and make it a great day!
The Naples Real Estate Blogger
Friday, July 12, 2013
Great Values "Under $1 Million"
in the Naples Florida Condo Market
Presently there are just over 2,000 Active condo listings in Naples priced below $1 million dollars. That may seem like a decent inventory, but when you take into consideration that there have been over 4,600 closed sales of listings priced below 1 million in the past 12 months you come up with an entirely different conclusion. *That equates to approximately a 5 month absorption rate. Remember, a 12 month absorption rate is a "balanced" market. Of course, as always, real estate is local--and pockets of the market in Naples are doing better than others. Some neighborhoods are still experiencing a buyer's market, but those numbers are dwindling as inventory continues to go down. In most cases the sellers are back in the driver's seat--and in a lot of communities, even though the closed sale prices are edging up, due primarily to the depleted inventory, sellers are asking more than the closed sale prices dictate. In some cases this is being met with some buyer's resistance. In the end, a property is still, and always will be worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. I believe, even with prices edging up slightly, we are still seeing some great values in Naples Real Estate when compared to our competing markets around Florida.
Here are a few really good buys in this price range:
1. Beautiful Olde Naples Condo located in a small intimate complex features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths plus a den and a 3 car garage! Walk to all the downtown amenities. Top floor, professionally decorated, Bahama shutters, 10' ceilings, Pets are welcome! $1 Million Click here for the virtual tour: Old Naples Luxury Condo
2. Beachfront Condo located in prestigious Park Shore with gorgeous views of Venetian Bay from every room! This 3 BR, 3 BA boasts over 2,500 sf and is just steps to the pristine sands of the Gulf of Mexico. The lovely atrium building offers 24 hour security. $ 940,000 Click here for the virtual tour: Park Shore Highrise
3. Walk to the Beach from this adorable 2 BR, 2 BA. 2 blocks to the beach, close to all the galleries, restaurants and shops of both Fifth Avenue and Third Street South. Turnkey furnished and ready for you to move right in and enjoy the downtown lifestyle. $349,900. Click here for the virtual tour: Olde Naples Condo
4. Walk to Venetian Village from this perfect 2 BR, 2 BA first floor condo that has been completely remodeled and is being sold furnished. So close to the private Park Shore Beach, and minutes to Waterside Shops and The Naples Philharmonic. This is a super home away from home. $299,000 Click here for a virtual tour: Venetian Bayview
5. Unbelievable Value in this totally renovated 2 BR, 2 BA condo located in The Royal Harbor Area featuring a tranquil view, large lanai, extra storage, 1st floor, end-unit. Steps to the pool with low fees! $179,900 Check out the virtual tour: Royal Bay Villa
6. Immaculate 3 Bedroom Condo is a top floor, end unit with peaceful views over a park like preserve. Located in the lovely community of Berkshire Lakes, you have access to the recreational facilities which include a clubhouse, five large lakes, jogging paths and tennis courts. Steps to the pool! $129,900. Click here for the virtual tour: Berkshire lakes Condo
This is just a sampling of some of the wonderful opportunities still available in Naples Florida. If you or someone you know is interested in getting additional information about condos in Naples, in a specific neighborhood, please let us know how we may assist you. 239-370-0574
Thank you, and make it a great day!
The Naples Real Estate Blogger
*MLS info derived from SunshineMLS