- Closed Sales in the under $300,000 category fell 4 percent from 6,153 properties in the 12-months ending 2013 to 5,900 properties in the 12-months ending 2014. I believe this is due to a drop of inventory in this price range.
- As stated earlier in this post, overall median closed price rose 18 percent from $205,000 in the 12-months ending 2013 to $242,000 in the 12-months ending 2014.
- Overall inventory decreased by 15 percent from 5,642 properties in January 2013 to 4,776 properties in January 2014.
- Closed sales in the condominium market rose 9 percent from 4,679 properties in the 12-months ending 2013 to 5,100 properties in the 12-months ending 2014.
- Inventory in the condominium market decreased by 21 percent from 3,092 units in January 2013 to 2,447 units in January 2014.
- Median home prices in the single family market rose 23 percent from $240,000 in the 12-months ending January 2013 to $295,000 in the 12-months ending January 2014.
- Presently there are 2,204 single family homes for sale in the Naples MLS, and 2,493 condominiums, and a total of 1,820 listings priced below $300,000.
Thank you, and make it a great day,
The Naples Real Estate Blogger