- 1 out of every 16 households bought a home in 2007.
- 2007 was the 6th highest # of sales in U.S. history.
- Market share for Coldwell Banker increased 21.5% state-wide.
- 1 out of 3 of the homes listed by Coldwell Banker sold in the first 30 days of the listing. After 30 days, those with reductions were twice as likely to sell.
- Over 50% of the Coldwell Banker agents had an increase in business in 2007 over 2006.
- 47% of Coldwell Banker agents worked with an international home buyer in the last 6 months of 2007. 36% of Foreign Buyer's in 2007 came from Germany, 28% from the UK, 13% from Canada and 8% from South America.
- The median sold price for single-family homes increased by 52.5% over the past 5 years.
- Median sold prices from January 2005 to January 2006 decreased 4%.
- Median sold prices from January 2006 to January 2007 decreased 5%.
- Median sold prices from January 2007 to December 2007 decreased 15%
- Coldwell Banker closed unit sales was up 21% 2006 vs. 2007.
For additional information about closed sales in specific neighborhoods, call a member of The Harris-Peppe Team today. We are happy to assist you in making informed decisions...Let's all go from "good to great" in 2008!!