Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
I always try to keep this blog as upbeat as possible. I would like to make a few predictions about where I believe the real estate market in general is headed in 2009. Most of the end results will be very positive, and by this time next year I predict the recession will be over!
- Sellers will continue to face falling prices because they are competing with 1.) banks with larger than normal inventories of foreclosures and 2.) builders who are slashing prices to sell off remaining product.
- Mortgage holders that are in trouble and face the possibility of losing their homes will receive assistance from a variety of programs since the Senate's Joint Economic Committee has predicted 2 million foreclosures in 2009.
- The banks will go through a necessary restructuring making short sales easier to obtain, therefore leading to fewer bank owned properties. Hurray!
- The days of abusive lending practices is over. Thank goodness! Buyers who need mortgages will be required to provide extensive documentation as well as having excellent credit...you know, the way it always should have been!
- There will be a renewed interest in urban living due to buyers wanting to live closer to work, schools and shopping. Much of this is the new "Go Green" philosophy...I predict there will be a demand for smaller, more energy efficient homes close to downtown areas.
- Both buyers and sellers are becoming more tech savvy. I strongly believe that real estate companies & agents who rely on technology for marketing such as websites, social networking groups, multiple photos and video tours, webcasts & podcasts, blogging and other Internet options as well as those using a laptop with wireless or aircard capabilities for "mobile" searching will lead the charge into the new year. Staying ahead of the curve will be necessary for maintaining a market share in today's ever changing real estate climate.
The Harris Peppe Team is committed to staying ahead of the curve with regard to Internet marketing. We strive for customer service and we look forward to continuing our track record of success and earning your business in 2009!
"I skate to where the puck is going, not to where it has been." ~Wayne Gretsky
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
- No. 3- Changes and Improvements Not Affecting the Assessed Value of Residential Real Estate.
- No. 4- Property Tax Exemption of Perpetually Conserved Land; Classification and assessment of Land Used for Conservation.
- No. 6- Assessment of Working Waterfront Property Based Upon Current Use.
Let me know if you have questions!
~and regardless of whom you are voting, get out there and vote! It is an honor and a privilege. Whether my vote cancels your vote or not, I hope you will call me for all your real estate needs because I'm a good real estate agent. Period! Thanks and have a great day!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
- Market knowledge and success
- Years of experience and designations
- Easy to work with and trust
- Marketing capabilities and company reputation
83% of those polled selected "Easy to work with and trust" , followed by "Marketing capabilities and company reputation".
Call the Harris-Peppe Team today to find out why our slogan is, "...the name friends refer to friends". We can be reached directly at 239-370-0574 or log onto www.NaplesRealEstate.com to do your own search on our consumer friendly website.
Thanks to all those who participated. There will be more polls in the future!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
- Adorable, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, + den, single family home with a refreshing, below ground swimming pool! (check out the view) A bright and cheerful decor...ALL furnishings are included in this Key West-style cottage located in historic Goodland...move right in and begin to enjoy this lovingly maintained, charming home. Situated on a large bay with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and the 10,000 islands where you will find the best fishing in Florida only a short boat cruise away! Here at "The Pineapple Hut" you are walking distance to all the fun that Goodland has to offer. -and Just a few minutes from all the convenient shopping and amenities of Marco Island...Plus only a 30 minute drive to downtown Naples! WOW! This is a true boater's dream. This turnkey furnished cottage can be yours for UNDER $500,000! MAKE OFFERS! All reasonable offers will be considered!
- Fabulous opportunity to own a rarely available 2 bedroom, 2 bath, turnkey furnished condo in Olde Naples just one short block to the beach and located directly on the World Famous Fifth Avenue South, Naples' main street! Here you are just steps away from breathtaking sunsets...PLUS all the amazing restaurants, pubs, galleries and fine shoppes that the downtown lifestyle has to offer. In addition to this, the condo, which is situated in a small and intimate enclave of only 14 units, can be rented out by the week! The rental history is excellent! Call for details. Lots of income to off-set debt! This would make a perfect get-away! No car necessary! Priced UNDER $500,000 to encourage offers!
Call today for appointments or for additional information about these or all other buying opportunities in Southwest Florida 1-239-370-0574 (direct) OR log onto our award winning website at: http://www.naplesrealestate.com/ You will find additional photos and virtual tours of these and our other listings on this site!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
It's all in the details in this brand new and beautiful single family home. Situated in the magnificent, gated community of Fiddler's Creek; the amenities include a full service marina, a beach pavilion and a fabulous, resort-style Club & Spa. Fiddler's Creek is comprised of approximately 4,000 acres of which only 1,100 acres will be used for residential purposes. A firm commitment to nature and the environment; 2,600 acres are designated as lakes, golf course, parks and preserves. A 5.5 mile creek meanders through the community. There is an abundance of wading bird habitats, a nature park with boardwalk and gazebo overlook.
This lovely home is located in the newest and most exclusive village in Fiddler's Creek ~ Sauvignon. Comprised of only 10 homes in a private enclave. Hyacinth Drive overlooks the exciting 9th green and boasts breathtaking views of sparkling lakes.
Some of the custom features of this residence include a huge pool and spacious outdoor entertainment area, over 4,000 square feet, 3 large bedrooms plus a den, formal dining room and living room as well as an amazing casual room which opens to the granite kitchen. The separate guest cabana would be ideal for out of town guests or used as a studio or private owner's retreat! There's a brick paver motor court and private over sized garage.