- The best news of all, our office was up over 82% in sales pending in the first quarter of 2009 as compared to the first quarter of 2008!
- The average list price in our office was up 5.8%
- Currently there are 10,405 Active residential listings in Naples per the MLS. Of those 1,586 are potential short sales and 339 have been foreclosed. [These figures do not reflect the entire inventory of homes in Naples that are either in foreclosure proceedings or in a short sale position.] These are only taking into account the homes or condos listed for sale in our MLS.
- At this time last year, the MLS inventory was approximately 12,000 residential listings. 12% were either short sales or foreclosed homes or condos as compared to 18% currently.
- 80% of the residential listings in MLS that are either potential short sales or foreclosure properties are listed at or below $300,000.
For additional information about current real estate trends in Naples Florida, or in specific communities and neighborhoods in Collier County, please call the Harris-Peppe Team today at: 239-370-0574.
Thank you and have a great day!
Data has been obtained from the SunshineMLS system and is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.