- Currently there are 2,270 residential properties under contract in Naples per the MLS. This includes listings that are still considered "Active with Contract" [awaiting contingencies to be met or waived], and those that are "Pending" [all conditions of the contract have been met]. On June 1st 2009 there were 1,792 residential properties under contract in the MLS. That is approximately a 28% increase.
- Of the current Active with Contract and Pended Contracts, 1,036 went under contract in May. This figure peaked in March at over 1,200 units.
- 73% of those residential properties currently under contract are listed at or below $300,000. Interestingly enough, that figure was 74% for the same time period in 2009.
- Of the 2,270 properties presently under contract, 129 are listed at or above $ 1 million dollars [Previews Properties]. In 2009 that number was 58 out of 1,792 units under contract. That is a 57% increase in pended contracts of Previews Properties!
- In 2009, January 1st through May 31st there were 202 closed residential sales in the $1 million and up price point. In 2010 YTD there have been 321 closed sales in that same price point.
- Presently there are 7,625 Active Listings in Naples per the MLS. This is approximately a 9% drop in inventory compared to the same date last year.
*This report was written on June 1st, 2010. All information is deemed reliable. Data is derived from the SunshineMLS.