Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

153 Days Till Christmas!

Christmas I say...Seriously, you think I'm kidding? I was in several stores this week, had I not known it is still July, I would have guessed it was Thanksgiving weekend! The craft stores actually have some of their Christmas displays out. ~To me, August always makes me feel like autumn is in the air...fall is a month away, the Allstar game is over, the kids go back to school, folks are calling to confirm their 2013 reservations...And we, The Harris Peppe Team, begin to plan the last quarter's marketing strategies. We are closer to next season than to last season; when I look up at the 'Year-at a-Glance' calendar on the wall in our office, there's more on the top half than the bottom half..."Where has this year gone? 

I have not been as diligent this year as in year's past with my blog posts...It takes 28 days to create or break a habit...I was so busy during season actually listing and selling homes that blogging took a backseat, and now I need to get back into the swing of it again. My goal is to begin posting 3 times a week throughout the rest of the year. There are a lot of things happening in the Naples Real Estate market to report and share...just a matter of getting myself back into the habit!

If you have any questions, discussions or suggestions regarding what kind of posts you are looking for, please just shoot me a quick email. I am always open to new ideas!  Michele@NaplesRealEstate.com

In the meantime, Let's just enjoy today and never mind the retailers trying to push the pumpkins so early in the year...

Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from you soon!

The Naples Real Estate Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment