- The overall average days on the market (DOM) decreased 18% in the third quarter of 2012 compared to the 3rd quarter of 2013.
- Pending sales were up 8% year over year for that same time period.
- Condo closed sales rose 31% third quarter 2013 compared to 3rd quarter 2012.
- Naples coastal areas improved 14%, again comparing third quarter 2102 to 2013.
- Overall closed sales in the $2 million+ category increased 45%, one of the largest gains noted.
If you would like additional information about a specific neighborhood or a particular condominium, the professionals at NaplesRealEstate.com are standing by to assist you. Please call us at 239-370-0574. We welcome your comments and questions. We are also on track for our best year since the 2006 downturn. Let us share with you some of our successes and how we can make the real estate transaction, whether you are looking to buy or sell, as smooth and stress-free as possible!
Thank you, and make it a GREAT day!
The Naples Real estate Blogger
Information was obtained through the local MLS and is deemed accurate and reliable.