- Every price range showed a double digit increase in inventory except the under $300,000 segment.
- The 500,000- $1 million segment experienced the highest increase at 26%, typical of upward pressure prices.
- pending sales decreased January 2015 vs. January 2016 23%, again likely due to the increase in sales in the new construction home communities.
- pending sales in condominiums in Naples in the $1 million- $2 million range increased significantly, 14%.
- Closed sales for the calendar year ending January 2016 decreased 1%
- Median closed sale prices for the calendar year ending January 2016 increased 13%
- Average days on the market year over year decreased 14%
For information about a particular neighborhood, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. 1-239-370-0574
Thank you, and make it a GREAT day!
The Naples Real Estate Blogger
*data derived from the Naples MLS and the NABOR Press Release 2/19/16