Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Labor Day Weekend! A Great Time to Buy a Home in Naples Florida!

"We should so live and labor in our times that what came to us as seeds may go to our children as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This expresses the true spirit of mankind."
                                                       ~ Henry Ward Beecher



Labor Day weekend has always signified the traditional end of summer.  People plan that last long weekend--friends and family gather to celebrate with a backyard BBQ, or a day at the beach...Chip is out showing houses all weekend...no day off for him. This is typically a quiet time of year in Naples, but he has three potential buyers in town...It really is a great time to buy a home in Naples! --I took advantage of a rare Saturday morning at home to pull out the pumpkins and silk autumn-colored leaves and decorated my home...I even lit a wonderful spiced cider scented candle...and a CD playing Native American flutes is taking me on a musical journey...all the senses are happy.

While my husband and business partner is hard at work, I am reflecting on the country that I am so fortunate to call my home...I think of all the hard working men and women, that amazing American spirit that makes our country strong.  I think of those protecting our freedom...both home and abroad...I think of the police and firefighters...and their families, who sacrifice so much...For so many there is no "day off" to celebrate Labor Day...For so many they are "on duty"; their service should not be overlooked.

~And so, as you enjoy this holiday weekend, take a few moments to think about your own personal accomplishments; then hold in your thoughts those that labor to make all our lives better and safer and freer everyday.

Thank you, and have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend,

The Naples Real Estate Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment