Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes

The difference between September 30th and October 1st is this: One day it still feels like summer, the next day you're trying to decide at whose house will you be eating Chistmas dinner...The pumpkin decorations have been out at the stores for weeks, but I was still able to avoid that "the holidays are upon us" feeling....Until today! Turning the calendar page over, and having it read "OCTOBER" does it to me every year....the end of the year is near...I've already volunteered to be on the office holiday party committee...I will be taking my grandkids to Party World tomorrow so that they can pick out their Halloween costumes...I purchased my Thanksgiving cards today, and should have them addressed by Monday--at which time I will begin writing my Christmas card list...Our end-of-the-year business gifts have been ordered, weeks ago, so that I can get them out in November and avoid the December rush! My husband, Sam, my friends and family, all know how [for lack of a better word] organized  I am...some may call it something else...It's OK, I've been called worse things...


Anyway, for those of you who share this characteristic with me, why not plan ahead for the coming season, and check out these two wonderful listings in Glen Eagle Country Club. Naples Florida hasn't been this affordable in years! Click HERE and HERE to view the virtual tours of these wonderful, affordable condos located just minutes to downtown Naples...the beaches, the world class shopping, the gourmet restaurants, fabulous galleries and live theater, all only a few miles away! Under $200,000 never looked so good!

For additional information about these two condos, or other properties for sale in Naples golf course communities, please call The Harris Peppe Team today! 239.370.0574

Thank you, and make it a great October!!

The Naples Real Estate Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment