Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October in Beautiful Naples Florida!

October is a very special month in Naples Florida. [I know, every month is special in Naples Florida--it's true] Summer is winding down, we are all busily getting ready for the influx of "snowbirds"... There are a lot of fun activities going on around town. The weather is near perfect-- not too hot...not too cool...It really is a great time of year to be in paradise! I found a couple of links that I wanted to share with calendars of events. Downtown Naples Calendar Naples Halloween Activities October Events and Happenings
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the informative links! My wife and I appreciate it very much! We are enroute to naples now and will call you to sell us a home! We enjoy your blog alot.

    ReplyDelete