- Presently there are 7,773 active residential listings in *Naples...remembering just a few short years ago when this peaked at over 15,000!
- Of those, 3,354 are single family homes and 4,419 are condos.
- There are 791 active single family listings priced at or above $ 1 million dollars (Previews Properties)
- Only 46 total $1 million+ single family homes are currently pending.
- There are 519 active condos priced at or above $1 million (Previews Properties)
- Only 20 total $ 1 million+ condos currently pending.
- Closed sale YTD of all [SFHs and Condos] Previews Properties: 532, which calculates to an estimated 2 year absorption rate in the $ 1 million+ price points.
- October saw 1,481 total listings pending, up approximately 13% over the previous month.
- 1 in 5 active listings had a priced reduction in the month of October.
- The average rate on a 30-year fixed rate mortgage fell to 4.25%, matching the second lowest on records from 4.34 average percent last month. That equates to a monthly payment of $492 for every $100,000 financed. That is a decrease of 9.12% in the monthly payment of a year ago when the average rate were 5.04%.
Please let us know if there are any specific statistics that you would like us to include in our monthly report. The Harris-Peppe Team always welcomes your comments, and we look forward to earning your business.
Have a great day,
The Naples Real Estate Blogger
*All data derived from SunshineMLS and includes Naples residential statistics only.