- Overall closed sales increased 9% in 2012 over 2011. The price range between $300,000 to $500,000 saw a 20% increase. The greatest jump was in the $500,000 to $1 million category where Naples saw a 29% jump!
- Over all inventory decreased by 13%. Sales that are pended with contingencies are still included in the inventory number.
- Overall median closed price increased a remarkable 17% from $175,000 in 2011 to $204,000 in 2012.
- The sales along the beach, Naples Coastal areas, increased 15% with over 2,000 closed sales in 2012.
- Presently in the Naples geographic areas there are only 5,676 active listings.
Make it a great day!
The Naples Real Estate Blogger
*data derived from the Naples multiple listing system: SunshineMLS