Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

"I'm Late, I'm Late, For a Very Important Date!"


To quote a character from one of my all time favorite stories, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" This is exactly what Chip and I have been saying, all too often lately, to Customers, Friends, Family, Inspectors, Photographers...You name it, they've waited for us. I am never late, so for me, this is quite a new experience...Chip on the other hand, notoriously triple books, but somehow manages to keep everyone happy and everything running smoothly. Me, I come rushing in apologetically seeking forgiveness even if I am five minutes early! 

I had every good intention to blog regularly in the new year. Here we are, first week of February, and I find myself pressed for time to just take care of the mandatory details of running a real estate business, let alone the more enjoyable, non-essential details such as blogging! We haven't seen the phones ringing off the hook like this in years! Our website inquiries are almost unmanageable...open house traffic is way up...the activity out on Fifth Avenue is constant and the snowbirds are all happy to be here...my friends in the hospitality business say they are booked solidly....the rental agents in my office are having a banner year...sales are up...pendings are up...Life is great, be it crazy-busy and hectic, in paradise!

I'll try to post some Naples Real Estate updates later this week. In the meantime, there are still a lot of great buys out there, and if you or someone you know is interested in getting some information please do not hesitate to contact us. The Harris Peppe Team is looking forward to meeting you, assisting you with all your real estate needs, and earning your business! 239.370.0574

Thank you, and make it a great day!


The Naples Real Estate Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment