- Pending sales up overall 28% in the last 12 months.
- Single family home pending sales are up 71% in the $1-2 million dollar price range in the past 12 months.
- Median closed sale price in the over $2 million price range is up 17% in the past 12 months.
- Single family home inventory dropped 4% from a year ago, and the condo inventory is down 9% as compared to a year ago.
- Condo sales are up 45% overall in the past 12 months.
- The average "Days On The Market" for single family homes listed at or above $2 million dollars was down 33% from July 2009 to July 2010.
- 70% of the closings were cash transactions in July.
For additional information about these figures, please contact Harris & Peppe today. It would be our privilege to assist you in finding your new home in paradise. We hope to hear from you soon, and we look forward to earning your business.
The Naples Real Estate Blogger