Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Naples Is In The News

"Naples Rises From Florida Housing Swamp as Wealthy Buyers Return to Market"
At last, there's some really good news being reported in today's Bloomberg Real Estate News. Read the full story here as Dan Levy puts a positive spin on the Naples Real Estate housing market, while other reporters continue with their gloom and doom! I'd like to commend Dan and his editor Kara Wetzel for taking the time to do the proper research necessary to write an accurate account of what is really happening in our town. Dan hits on several key topics including our popularity with International Buyers, the Luxury market in Naples Florida, Foreclosure Ranking and Consumer Confidence. He also quotes several authorities including Karl Case [the other half of the well respected Case-Shiller index], "Wealth determines housing, and the good places pick up first", and as I had previously mentioned in an earlier post, Lawrence Yun, chief economist in Washington for the National Association of Realtors, also predicts home prices in South Florida may show a "surprise upward." [Go to my website to read my entire blog]
I'm thrilled that what I have been reporting for months is finally making it into the mainstream!!
Thanks for reading my blog! Make it a GREAT day,
The Naples Real Estate Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment