- Clean sliding doors and tracks and lubricate tracks if needed.
- Pull out and wash behind appliances.
- Thoroughly clean stove, oven and refrigerator.
- Wash blinds, shutters, dry clean drapes.
- Clean all cabinet doors, inside and out!
- Wash and reorganize all drawers interior.
- Wash inside and out all windows.
- Pull out and vacuum behind & under all furniture and beds.
- Clean all interior room access doors, closet doors and louvre doors.
- Organize linen closets.
- Empty and sanitize under bathroom vanities.
- Determine if any painting or corrective maintenance is needed such as screens repaired or replaced, decks pressure cleaned, regrouting and resealing tile, etc.
- Clean outside/porch furniture.
- Empty and reorganize your clothes closet and drawers. Start a bag for Goodwill or any other local charity. If you haven't worn it since last Spring, chances are it is out of style, or doesn't fit. Someone else will appreciate it, and you will feel better. PURGE!
- Plant Spring flowers!
Remember, this is not your normal routine cleaning...this is 'getting down to the nitty-gritty' cleaning! So, roll up your sleeves, open your windows to let the fresh air in, play your favorite tunes and have a Happy Spring!
Please let us know if any member of The Harris Peppe Team can assist you if you are interested in either buying a home in Naples Florida, or receiving a 'no-obligation' evaluation of your property in this ever-changing real estate market.
Thank you, and make it a great day!
The Naples Real Estate Blogger