- An open garbage can stored under a kitchen sink can be a magnet for flies, ants, roaches and rodents.
- Mice and other pests can enter a home through tiny gaps, the size of a pencil.
- Food that is not properly sealed in a pantry can attract pests.
- Improperly sealed attics and crawl spaces can attract spiders.
- A leaking roof or blocked gutter can accumulate moisture and become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Torn screens cannot keep out small insects.
- Wood stacked beside a home can attract termites or carpenter ants.
- Landscaping growing beside a home is the perfect "ladder' for pest to climb to get into a home's rafters.
Last year termites caused more than $5 billions dollars worth of damage. It is a good idea to call Ken today and have your home checked, then sign-up for an annual contract to have your home protected. Such a simple solution to protect your biggest investment, your home!
Thank you for your time. Make it a great day,
The Naples Real Estate Blogger